Our reputation in the commercial rental equipment sector is built on the strength of our service and maintenance cover. We’re there when you need us and all of our rental customers receive technical support within 24 hours. It won’t matter where in the UK or Ireland you are based, you will be covered under warranty when you take out a hire contract with Cross Rental Services.
We’re proud of our network of strategically located service engineers and all our service professionals are equipped with a full set of commonly used parts. This means our engineers can fix many breakdowns on the spot and we don’t charge extra for service because we’re so confident in the quality of our equipment.
A full labour and parts warranty is included under the terms of our unique rental packages, as well as routine maintenance. It means we offer value for money that’s unparalleled in our industry. We service all of our equipment when off-hire and this is a proven method of cutting on-site calls to a minimum. After 40+ years in the business, we know that prevention is the best cure.
Our equipment hire service and maintenance cover:
- In the event of a breakdown we will have an engineer on site as quickly as possible.
- Our team of fully qualified technicians are well-presented and show the highest levels of professionalism
- Our engineers receive on-going training and remain up to date with the latest refrigeration and catering equipment technologies
- We equip our vehicles with the most common spare parts and we also have a full stock of spares to back this up
- We make sure all engineers are trained in providing on-side product operation guidance
- We never charge customers for the breakdown of rental equipment
- If we cannot repair faulty equipment on site we will exchange for working like-for-like equipment at no extra cost to the customer
Feel free to contact us if you still have any queries about our equipment hire service and maintenance. You can email or telephone us, while our FAQ page has the answers to some of your most common questions.